Here's another batch of newly converted tracks from vinyl, this time featuring dance tracks. On (yet another) fruitful trip to Amoeba, I picked up a copy of Aloud's 2004 club hit "Sex & Sun" on 12", featuring great mixes by Thin White Duke and Eric Prdyz. In the bargain bins of hole-in-the-wall Poobah Records, I found ancient 12" club promos of Underworld's "Moaner" and Natalie Imbruglia's "Smoke," the latter of which included some awesome club and downtempo remixes that I didn't even know existed. They're still more proof that good music is always waiting to be found for those who are willing to search.
Aloud, "Sex & Sun" (Eric Prydz Remix) [zShare]
Underworld, "Moaner" (Long Version) [zShare]
Natalie Imbruglia, "Smoke" (Allister Whitehead's Pan Fried Mix) [zShare]
***Note: Links removed*** Save to del.icio.us!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Dear Ibiza 08: From The Vaults
Labels:
Dear Ibiza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are great, thank you! Keep up the good work.
LOVING this blog....you got good taste,
prydz da man!!
http://open-ur-ears.blogspot.com/2008/05/sweden-has-mafia.html
Post a Comment