Apologies all around for the lack of any actual music today (hey, it's a Sunday after all!). If all goes well, I should be getting my very first record (as in old-school vinyl) player today or tomorrow. I've already bought a handful of records in anticipation (including a very nice Belle & Sebastian heavy vinyl reissue!). The one I'm trying to get has a USB cable to convert vinyl to MP3 files, so that means lots of surprises are in store for both myself and all you loyal readers. Look for "analog" posts coming up over the next months (possibly as a new category - I'm not yet decided about that, though). Also, a bunch of posts are brewing in the Classics section, so stay tuned for some great stuff.
Save to del.icio.us!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Preview: Adventures In Analog
Labels:
Reviews and Previews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment