Hopefully everyone had a great (and safe) new year last night. A new year means a fresh start, and of course new resolutions. I've decided that 2008 will be the year of no regrets. Whatever it may include, I'm going to be doing my best to follow my instincts and never look back on my actions in the coming year. Here are a few tracks that fit that bill perfectly. Robbie Williams' "No Regrets" is a straightforward anthem decrying the futility of regrets, while New Order pine for simpler times in "Regret." Madonna's "Human Nature," one of her lesser-known singles, is a bitter fuck-off to her critics following her Sex book scandal, containing the classic line, "I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me." What are your resolutions for 2008?
Robbie Williams, "No Regrets" [zShare] (from the album I've Been Expecting You and the compilation Greatest Hits)
New Order, "Regret" [zShare] (from the album Republic and the compilation Singles)
Madonna, "Human Nature" [zShare] (from the album Bedtime Stories)
***Note: Links removed*** Save to del.icio.us!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Classics 11: Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment