As some of you may remember, I did a post on some of Hot Chip's best remixes a few weeks ago (check it out here). It turned out to be one of my most popular posts ever, with the remix of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" briefly becoming the most popular track on Hype Machine. Since you all loved it so much, here's a link to a similar post featuring a bunch of Hot Chip remixes that I've never even heard before (with the exception of the Junior Boys track). It's over on Covert Curiosity, so make sure to check it out. Also, if you want to get a snapshot of some of the blogs I regularly check, scroll down to the links page on this site or visit my Hype Machine account to browse my personal favorites. Save to del.icio.us!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Attention: More Hot Chip Remixes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment