Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been out of town for the past few days and away from a computer (except for quick Facebook checks, of course). Despite my recent absence, this blog has still been getting respectable traffic, meaning that I have tons of amazing and loyal visitors on the lookout for new music. I'm back at my laptop and have a stack of new records just waiting to be listened to, so check back here in the upcoming weeks for some great finds. First on the horizon is a feature on Goldfrapp's best remixes, including an exclusive, as-yet-unreleased remix of their new single "A&E" alongside some rare back catalog reworks. Thanks to Amoeba in Hollywood, Poobah Records in Pasadena (my favorite remaining hole-in-the-wall record shop) and a little used vinyl store in Hillcrest, there are loads of discoveries from vinyl to look forward to. See you soon!
Save to del.icio.us!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Preview: Upcoming Music
Labels:
Reviews and Previews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment