This past Thursday, this blog reached 10,000 unique visits (meaning that repeat visits on the same day or multiple page views are not counted). Way back in October, when I started writing about my music collection and finds, I was excited to reach 100 visitors. Now, less than three months later, there's real reason to celebrate! Thanks to everyone who's stopped by. I hope you've at least enjoyed some of my recommendations. For the occasion, here's a Nelly Furtado oldie that I was just turned on to this past week by a friend. It's also the first track to be converted from my new record player to digital format, so look for more of those in the near future.
Nelly Furtado, "Party's Just Begun (Again)" [zShare] (from the album Whoa, Nelly!) Save to del.icio.us!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Happy 10,000th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
weeeeeeeeeeee!
bonjour. thanks for linking my blog, put you in my linklist in return. great blog, will visit some more!
Post a Comment