At last, a mere two weeks before the single release, Goldfrapp's new video for "Happiness" is here. Continuing their rapid progression as makers of great videos, the new clip features a jumping man roaming some English streets. Alison Goldfrapp and musical partner Will Gregory are scattered throughout playing different characters on the street (see how many times you can spot them!). Another successful release for Goldfrapp, then!

In other news, Madonna's "4 Minutes" is set to get some white-hot remixes courtesy of regular collaborator Peter Rauhofer and Tracy Young, alongside mixes by Bob Sinclar, Junkie XL and others. Since we can all guess what would happen if I posted official, pre-release Madonna remixes, I won't be doing that. I don't want another situation like the last Janet Jackson post (which, you may notice, has mysteriously disappeared from the archives). Instead, I'll keep updating on links to sample them, or direct you to other blogs with them so you won't miss out. Here are links to the first two to come out, a very low-quality sample of Rauhofer's mix (thanks to a friend for sending the link to this!) and Junkie XL's club mix via his Myspace page. Both sound great, as unfortunately so few of her mixes do.
Link: Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake, "4 Minutes" (Peter Rauhofer Mix) [
low quality]
Link: Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake, "4 Minutes" (Junkie XL Club Mix) [
myspace]

Save to del.icio.us!
No comments:
Post a Comment