
This is a bit of a hybrid post, featuring two tracks that would normally be featured in
Mixed & Mashed and
Covered Up, but both are regardless "fresh" new tracks with one feature in common: Daft Punk. The first is a cover version just posted up on
Popjustice. Featuring multiple acts from the upcoming Wonky Pop Tour (including Alphabeat, Leon Jean Marie and Frankmusik), it's an interesting revision of . The second is a track I was just sent this morning from Immuzikation, of his mash-up of Daft Punk's "One More Time" with MGMT's "Time to Pretend," plus The Doors' "Light My Fire" thrown in. I haven't fully absorbed either track yet, but on first listen I'm really liking the mash-up's unique vibe. Enjoy! (And keep an eye out for the return of this series. It's been put on the back burner for quite some time, as I've failed to explore the many new songs landing in my inbox for the past few months. Sorry!)
Alphabeat, Leon Jean Marie and Frankmusik (Wonky Pop Allstars), "Digital Love" (Daft Punk cover) [YSI]
Link: See
Popjustice featureMGMT vs. Daft Punk vs. The Doors, "One More Time to Pretend" (Mash-up by Immuzikation) [YSI]
Link: Mash-up creator
Immuzikation's myspace.
***Note: Links removed***
Save to del.icio.us!
No comments:
Post a Comment