Thursday, May 29, 2008

Attention: Hiatus!

As many of you may have noticed, I haven't updated in quite a while. I've been all over the place, moving back to Los Angeles over the past week. I'm still completely out-of-sorts and none of my stuff is back where it belongs yet, so be patient while I figure all parts of my life out. Included in the adjustment is this blog of course, so it might still be a bit until I sort out how and from where I'll be posting for the next three months. That said, I've got a ton of good stuff to share, but just haven't started up a new routine to get it out there yet. Patience!

Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites Save to del.icio.us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your stuff, we'll wait ;)

Anonymous said...

haagen dazs is the perfect stress reliever;) looking forward to checking out what tunes you're into when you catch your breathe!

dcdiva

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great, take your time but come back! :)

David Williams said...

absolutely great and profoundly admirable.

David Williams

Crystal Meth