Monday, March 17, 2008

Hits 19/Mixed & Mashed 14: Hits Mixed

Apologies for the recent lack of posts. I'd much rather be posting new music (and I've got lots!) than studying for midterms, but unfortunately I've got two this week! To tide you over until my life gets back in order, here is a round-up of a bunch of recent hits in remixed form. Most are typical club and dance radio mixes, released by record labels to increase exposure of singles in different markets. The best of the bunch is undoubtedly Robyn's new single "Who's That Girl?" in a predictably amazing mix by Rex The Dog. A close second is the Ian Carey remix of Sugababes' excellent new single "Denial." Of course, I couldn't resist throwing in some Kylie, so here are a pair of great mixes by David Guetta and Sebastien Leger.

Robyn, "Who's That Girl?" (Rex The Dog Remix) [YSI]
Sugababes, "Denial" (Ian Carey Vocal Mix) [YSI]
Leona Lewis, "Bleeding Love" (Moto Blanco Radio Edit) [YSI]
Snoop Dogg, "Sensual Seduction" (Wideboys Edit) [YSI]
Natalie Imbruglia, "Glorious" (Bimbo Jones Remix Radio Edit) [YSI]
Britney Spears, "Piece Of Me" (Tiesto Radio Edit) [YSI]
Kylie Minogue, "Wow" (F*** Me I'm Famous Remix by David Guetta & Joachim Garraud) [YSI]
Kylie Minogue, "In My Arms" (Sebastien Leger Mix) [YSI]
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French" (Tony Lamezma Mix) [YSI]

***Note: Links removed***

3 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

rex the dog is brillllliant

thank u

Guy Ruben said...

Oooh i've been waiting for the Who's that Girl remixes!
Spank u!

nzard said...

thanks for kylie's!