The holiday season is fast approaching, catching most of us off guard yet again. To get in the spirit, though, here is the essential seasonal hit, Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You." First released in 1994, it has become one of the few modern holiday songs to really catch on, and can be heard all over the radio every year around Christmas time. In the UK, where downloads are now allowed to chart with or without a single release, it has re-entered the charts and returned to the top 10 after an absence of many years. Here is the 60s-themed video, along with the song for download for you to start getting excited for the holidays (or start to panic about buying gifts, like I'm doing).
Download: Mariah Carey, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (from the album Merry Christmas)
***Note: Links removed***
1 comment:
Mariah rules Christmas!!!
Post a Comment