Monday, June 16, 2008

Ridin' Dirty 09: Sexual Eruptions

Since I first posted it months ago, the Robyn remix of Snoop Dogg's "Sexual Eruption" (see here) has just not left my head. Every time the right opportunity for innuendo comes up, I think (and sometimes quietly sing) the song's catchphrase to myself. In its continued memory (and for those who have only recently picked up on its amazing-ness), I've reposted the track and complemented it with five more songs about "ridin' dirty." There's the classic "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy, with its controversial video included for necessary viewing. There are fun, catchy pop songs like No Doubt's "Making Out" and Destiny's Child's "Sexy Daddy," and also some R&B from George Michael and Janet Jackson.

The Prodigy, "Smack My Bitch Up"



The Prodigy, "Smack My Bitch Up" [YSI] (from Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005)
No Doubt, "Making Out" [YSI] (from Rock Steady)
Destiny's Child, "Sexy Daddy" [YSI] (from Survivor)
George Michael, "I Want Your Sex (Part II)" [YSI] (from Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best Of)
Janet Jackson, "Sexhibition" [YSI] (from Damita Jo)

Re-post: Snoop Dogg featuring Robyn, "Sexual Eruption" (Fyre Department Remix) [YSI]

***Note: Links removed***

Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites Save to del.icio.us!

No comments: