PS: The playlist is excellent listening for a trip to an art museum. I just tried it out while stranded in New York City at the MOMA, and it is the perfect soundtrack to a classy day!
1. Slow Train, “In The Black Of Night” [YSI] (from volume 6)
2. Stéphane Pompougnac, “Closer To Julie” [YSI] (from volume 4)
3. The Method, “I’ve Got A Cat” [YSI] (from volume 4)
4. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Charles Schillings, “Sunday Drive” (Remix) [YSI] (from volume 10)
5. Jehro, “All I Want” [YSI] (from volume 9)
6. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Varano & Tiger Lily, “Better Days” [YSI] (from Hello Mademoiselle)
7. Shirley Bassey, “Where Do I Begin” (Awayteam Mix) [YSI] (from volume 3)
8. Ralph Myerz And The Jack Herren Band, “Think Twice” [YSI] (from volume 8)
9. Stéphane Pompougnac, “Last Night” [YSI] (from Hello Mademoiselle)
10. Michael Mayer, “Lovefood” [YSI] (from volume 8)
11. Jon Cutler Feat. E-Man, “It’s Yours” (Jon’s B-Side Breakdown Mix) [YSI] (from volume 4)
12. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Clémentine, “Morenito” (Bossa Mix) [YSI] (from volume 6)
13. Doctor Rockit, “Café De Flore” (Charles Webster’s Latin Lovers Mix) [YSI] (from volume 4)
14. Laidback, “Happy Dreamer” (Happy Horse Mix) [YSI] (from volume 10)
15. Paul & Price with Todd Ivy, “Little White Roses” [YSI] (from volume 9)
16. Fantastic Plastic Machine, "Steppin’ Out" (Costes Re-Edit) [YSI] (from volume 5)
***Note: Links removed***

Save to del.icio.us!
1. Slow Train, “In The Black Of Night” [YSI] (from volume 6)
2. Stéphane Pompougnac, “Closer To Julie” [YSI] (from volume 4)
3. The Method, “I’ve Got A Cat” [YSI] (from volume 4)
4. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Charles Schillings, “Sunday Drive” (Remix) [YSI] (from volume 10)
5. Jehro, “All I Want” [YSI] (from volume 9)
6. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Varano & Tiger Lily, “Better Days” [YSI] (from Hello Mademoiselle)
7. Shirley Bassey, “Where Do I Begin” (Awayteam Mix) [YSI] (from volume 3)
8. Ralph Myerz And The Jack Herren Band, “Think Twice” [YSI] (from volume 8)
9. Stéphane Pompougnac, “Last Night” [YSI] (from Hello Mademoiselle)
10. Michael Mayer, “Lovefood” [YSI] (from volume 8)
11. Jon Cutler Feat. E-Man, “It’s Yours” (Jon’s B-Side Breakdown Mix) [YSI] (from volume 4)
12. Stéphane Pompougnac Feat. Clémentine, “Morenito” (Bossa Mix) [YSI] (from volume 6)
13. Doctor Rockit, “Café De Flore” (Charles Webster’s Latin Lovers Mix) [YSI] (from volume 4)
14. Laidback, “Happy Dreamer” (Happy Horse Mix) [YSI] (from volume 10)
15. Paul & Price with Todd Ivy, “Little White Roses” [YSI] (from volume 9)
16. Fantastic Plastic Machine, "Steppin’ Out" (Costes Re-Edit) [YSI] (from volume 5)
***Note: Links removed***
1 comment:
Thanks for the Doctor Rockit. Never heard that version before
Post a Comment