Monday, December 1, 2008

Attention: The Britney Phase Is Over!

Prepare yourselves! Different Is Dangerous is coming back! OMGWTFYESSS!!! I've emerged from hibernation and am working on new music players to embed into the site. This means things will continue as they were, except instead of having free downloads of questionable legality up, I'll have a bomb player inserted right onto the page for listening and evaluating recommended tracks. I'm not so sure what to do with the old categories I had up just yet, so you might be seeing some new tags replacing the old ones, and some being phased out completely (any suggestions?). There will be a greater focus on album reviews (both new and old) than before, and more quick posts too. I'll still be posting up download previews for those digitally-inclined artists and labels who send me their music for review (which so far include the amazing independent label Matador Records), so keep those coming to probablyrustin@gmail.com. Things should be up and running within a week or two, so notify all your friends, relatives, lovers and acquaintances that the blog is on the mend and a comeback of Britney proportions is imminent! See you all soon and thanks for sticking with me in the dark times!

Digg!Add to Technorati Favorites Save to del.icio.us!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGWTFYESSSSSS!!

Gao said...

Anonymous said...

So glad you're comming back ! I nerver erased your blog from my netvibes page, cause I new you would not let us down ;)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait to read your new posts! :D :D

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see the "new you."

Anonymous said...

That's great! You were always one of the best blogs. Your mixed taste in music is just awesome! :)

xoxo

oboechick said...

i hoping yours is better than brits comeback!
she's still kinda cracked out and zombie-like. you'll still have a soul!

Anonymous said...

May i suggest this kick-ass player from Yahoo that embeddedable on any site: http://mediaplayer.yahoo.com/

probablyrustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

very nice to hear. Been missing your blog!

Anonymous said...

Great that you're back!
I've been checking your blog on a regular basis hoping that you would be back!
Welcome back! :p

Guuzbourg said...

Oow goodie!

Guy Ruben said...

Hells ya!
I NVR4GOT U!

Besides if theres something great that we preview here we can hopefully find it on itunes....or zshare! lol

Aleksandra said...

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I hadn't checked in for a while and I am so happy to witness your resurgence (don't call it a comeback).